16 Ocak 2012 Pazartesi

Nail Trick LifeWithSalpi'nin takipçileriyle buluştu

Nail Trick

(Türkçe için aşağıya inin)
Hey ! Have I mentioned you guys a polish line called Nail Trick Probably I haven't yet but today in fact right now I will!


Nail Trick is a Turkish Brand !
They make eco-friendly nail polishes that  you can peel off whenever you want!
I think it is especially great for little kids because it is water based !



There is nothing too much to talk about but there is one thing that I didn't liked about this line is that they don't have too much color options .




Merhaba Size NailTrick'den bahsetmişmiydim sanırım etmemişdim ;) ama bugün size nailtrickden bahsetmek istiyorum.

NailTrick Türk bir Oje firması ve bütün ojeleri çevre dostu! Tırnağa zarar vermiyor ve kolayca soyuluyor su bazlı bir ürün olduğu için küçük kızlar için ideal ! Nasıl sürüldüğünü ve soyulduğunu görmek isterseniz videoyu izleyebilirsiniz :)

Video için;
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder